Any serious buyer (Mandate) does not need to worry about endless streams of paperwork coming from agents.
Provide us with your company name and complete phone number and you will be contacted by the source handling your Offer to Buy.
A soft probe will be conducted and if the funds are there, business will be conducted immediately.
Procedure most likely to follow:
1. Buyer confirms soft offer and issues a ICPO
2. The Parties exchange draft contract and make corrections if necessary.
3. The Parties sign draft contract.
4. The Buyer issues pre-advice RDLC (MT 705 format)
5. Seller sends Full POP to the Buyer.
6. The Buyer issues non-operative irrevocable, transferable, confirmed RDLC in favor of the Seller.
7. The Seller opens PB 2% which activates the RDLC.
8. The contract comes into force.