1. 122-hp, 1.5-Liter, 16-Valve i-VTEC® Engine with Integrated Motor Assist IMA®
2. 160-Watt AM/FM/CD Audio System with 6 Speakers and USB Audio Interface
3. 3-mode drive system (ECON, Normal, Sport)
4. Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
5. Side Curtain Airbags
6. Security System with Remote Entry
7. Air-Conditioning with Air-Filtration System
8. Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
9. LED brake lights
Honda CR-Z EX:
Adding to or replacing features on the base CR-Z:
1. 360-Watt AM/FM/CD Premium Audio System with 7
2. Speakers including Subwoofer
3. Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
4. Fog Lights
5. High-Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlights with Auto-On/Off
6. Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob (6MT)
7. Textured Aluminum Pedals
Proof that efficient design does not have to come at the expense of beauty.
A two-seat heritage:
A design steeped in tradition with an eye towards the future.
Fun yet functional:
Open the hatch for access to the expansive cargo area.
Making a Statement:
With 16″ alloy wheels pushed out toward the corners, the CR-Z broadcasts its handling prowess.
The intersection of sport and hybrid can be found under the hood of the CR-Z.
The CR-Z is powered by a 16-valve, 1.5-liter i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine with Integrated Motor Assist IMA®. This combination delivers both spirited performance rarely seen in the hybrid world with impressive fuel economy.
The battery pack, positioned low in CR-Z’s body structure for optimal center of gravity, supplies juice to the Integrated Motor Assist system, giving the CR-Z abundant low-rpm torque for quick off-the-line acceleration. This is an attribute unique to electric motors and something the CR-Z would not benefit from with just the conventional engine.
6-Speed or CVT:
The CR-Z’s sporting credentials include a 6-speed manual transmission—the first production hybrid vehicle ever to be equipped this way. The transmission allows enthusiasts to drive the CR-Z to its maximum capabilities. Those who choose the CVT automatic transmission, however, are treated to racing-inspired paddle shifters that also provide driving excitement and engagement.
A low center of gravity, wide tread and a low overall height contribute to the CR-Z’s excellent handling. These virtues, together with specially tuned independent front and torsion-beam rear suspension, provide an exciting blend of agility, stability and ride quality.
The CR-Z boasts an impressive list of standard safety features.
Active Systems: Control
To help keep you on course and away from danger, Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) helps sense oversteer or understeer, and then adjusts brake pressure at each wheel and/or reduces engine power to help restore driver control. Standard 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes (ABS), with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), help you maintain control during hard braking. Properly inflated tires are crucial for safe operation, so the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) alerts the driver when a tire’s pressure reaches a significantly low level.
Passive Systems: Protection
The CR-Z has been engineered to help protect you and your passengers when a collision just cannot be avoided. The Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure utilizes a network of connected structural elements to distribute crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle.
Airbags and More:
Standard front, front side and side curtain airbags help reduce the likelihood of injuries in a collision. Driver’s and passenger’s active head restraints help reduce the likelihood of whiplash injuries in a sufficient rear impact.
Honda’s Safety Philosophy:
Honda is committed to providing safety for everyone—that means crash protection not only for our own drivers and passengers, but also for other vehicle occupants, and injury mitigation for pedestrians. We are dedicated to identifying and implementing advanced designs and features that help enhance the safety of vehicles on the road.
Honda Limited Warranty Information:
1. 3-Year/36,000-Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
2. 5-Year/60,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty. Ordinary maintenance or adjustments, parts subject to normal wear and replacement, and certain items are excluded. (Powertrain warranty applies to 2006 and later vehicles.)
3. Accessory Limited Warranty—All Honda Genuine Accessories are covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles when installed at the time of new vehicle purchase.
4. Replacement Parts Limited Warranty—Honda Genuine Parts are covered for 1 year. The warranty coverage for replacement parts purchased from and installed by a Honda dealer includes parts replacement and labor.
5. 5-Year/Unlimited-Mile Corrosion Limited Warranty.